Surrogacy Centres in Kalyan
Even though having a baby is like taking on a 24/7 shift, it is still one of the biggest dreams of most couples. Children fill a space in your heart that you never knew existed and filling your house with the cries and laughs of a baby makes your home happier and your future brighter.
However, there are some couples who are unable to achieve this dream due to infertility. Infertility, a loss like every other loss is grieved. And even if you fail to conceive after using in vitro techniques, don’t lose hope. Why? The answer is Surrogacy.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy refers to the process, in which an embryo formed from the egg and sperm of the intended parents (or by using a donor egg and sperm) is put inside the uterus of another woman known as the surrogate.
A legal agreement is made between the intended parents, the surrogate mother, and the clinic. The surrogate mother agrees to carry the baby for 9 months and then gives it to the intended parents once it is born.
Why do people opt for Surrogacy?
- When the intended mother is unable to carry the baby herself, due to some health reasons.
- Infertility is one of the reasons why a couple might opt for surrogacy. Infertility could be in the male, female or both.
- Age also plays a very important role in pregnancy. After the age of 37-38 a woman might find it difficult to become pregnant. There are some women who are able to conceive a baby at this age also, but most prefer to go for a surrogate mother instead.
- Same-sex couples who want to have a baby also go for Surrogacy. They could be 2 males or 2 females.
- Or, single people who want to have a child.
Note: A couple can proceed with Surrogacy only if the sum of both their ages (age of intended parents) is less than 100.
Surrogacy can be done in several different ways, depending upon the need. You can opt for-
- Surrogacy with your own eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs
- Surrogacy with frozen embryos
- Surrogacy with frozen eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs and sperms
Surrogacy Cost in Kalyan
The surrogacy cost offered in Kalyan is very reasonable and affordable. It ranges from Rs. 12,00,000 to Rs. 18,00,000, depending upon various factors, like- doctor’s experience, clinic’s success rate, clinic location (surrogacy cost varies from city to city), additional treatments or procedures with surrogacy, for example- donor programs, PGS/PGD, cryopreservation and more.
The surrogacy packages offered to cover all the expenses incurred during the procedure like surrogate mother’s care and compensation, doctor fee, legal fee, IVF cost, medication and drugs, baby delivery charges and donor program charges.
Top Surrogacy Centres in Kalyan
Here is a list of top Surrogacy Centres in Kalyan
- Genesis Fertility Center, Kalyan
- Sairaj Fertility Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Kalyan
- Bavishi Fertility Institute, Kalyan
1. Genesis Fertility Centre, Kalyan
- Google Rating: 4.8/5
- Address: 1st Floor, Ved mantra Apt, Opp. Dakshin Mukhi Hanuman Mandir, Agra Road, Kalyan, West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 421301
- Timings: 10 am–7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Phone: +91 8448879134
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Donor Program, Cryopreservation, Microsurgical Sperm Extraction, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Shilpa G Swami, Dr. Mayuri S Swami
- Surrogacy Cost- Rs 11,50,000- Rs 16,50,000
- Established in Kalyan, Mumbai, Genesis Fertility Centre is a world class fertility centre, which is deeply committed to provide their patients with the highest standards of excellence in the field of Reproductive Medicine.
- To ensure success in all their treatments, the centre gives utmost importance to proper diagnosis and customized treatment plan for each and every individual patient.
- All the fertility treatments are performed by a team of highly committed infertility specialists, who under the guidance of Dr. Shilpa G Swami, the Director at Genesis Fertility Centre guides the patient throughout the fertility process.
- The services provided include- Evaluation of couple, Ovulation Induction, ICSI, IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, Donor Program, Cryopreservation, Endoscopy, Colposcopy, Microsurgical Sperm Extraction, Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy.
2. Sairaj Fertility Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Kalyan
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: 1st Floor, Mahavir Shopping Centre Near Shivaji Chowk, Agra Rd, Kalyan(W), Maharashtra 421301
- Timings: 10 am – 6 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Phone: +91 8448879134
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, IMSI, Blastocyst Transfer, Embryo, Egg Donation, Laser Assisted Hatching, PGS, PGD and Oocyte Banking
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. R.S. Vaidya, M.R.C.O.G. (London) and M.D. (Mumbai), D.G.O. (Mumbai)
- Surrogacy Cost- Rs 12,00,000- Rs 17,00,000
- Sairaj Fertility Centre is a state of art fertility centre in Kalyan, providing Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments to couples and helping them achieve their dream of parenthood.
- The fertility treatments are performed by highly experienced and compassionate reproductive medicine doctors, who along with a team of trained medical staff ensure that each patient is given customized care, depending upon their needs.
- Sairaj Fertility is headed by Dr. R. S. Vaidya. He is an infertility specialist with an experience of more than 26 years since 1991. He has done MD form Mumbai, DGO from Mumbai and MRCOG from London.
- Under Basic Fertility Work up of an Infertile Couple, the services provided are- counselling, ultrasounds, basic fertility tests (blood samples) and more.,
3. Bavishi Fertility Institute, Kalyan
- Google Rating: 4.8/5
- Address: Shill Road, Bhanunagar Kalyan(West), Bail Bazar, Bhoiwada, Kalyan, Maharashtra 421301
- Timings: 10 am – 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Phone: +91 8448879134
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Blastocyst Culture, Laser Assisted Hatching, PICSI, IMSI, MACS, Donor Programs, Male Infertility, Cryopreservation, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy and PGT.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Suman Singh, Dr. Lekshmy Rana, Dr. Riddhi Doshi
- Surrogacy Cost- Rs 13,00,000- Rs 17,50,000
- Bavishi Fertility Institute is a leading fertility centre chain located all over India. They have their own centres in 7 major cities- Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Mumbai, Surat, Bhuj, Delhi and Kolkata and have performed more than 20,000 successful pregnancies.
- In Mumbai, they have centres in Kalyan, Thane, Ghatkopar, Vashi, Vile Parle and Borivali.
- The centre is a pioneer in treating advanced and risky cases successfully such as, severe fibroids, endometriosis, poor sperm quality and quantity.
- The team of qualified and experienced experts provide the best care to their patients and support like, lab facilities, counselling, and clinical management to patients.
Vinsfertility wishes the best for you
We, at Vinsfertility are here to ensure that your dream of parenthood is fulfilled. By understanding each person’s individual needs, we provide you with the best-suited solution. Vinsfertility wishes to become a beacon of hope for you and become a part of your story as we strive hard together to achieve the ultimate goal of having a child. For more details contact us at-
E-mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.- +91 8448879134