In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a type of infertility treatment, which assists a couple to conceive a child. It is one of the most well-recognized types of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) multistep procedure. Today, more and more couples are seeking IVF treatment due to its success rate and affordable price.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
‘In Vitro’ is a Latin word that means ‘in glass’. In IVF, female eggs and male sperm are fertilized together in a lab to make an embryo, and then the fertilized embryo is transferred to the woman’s uterus. One full cycle of IVF takes approximately 21 days to complete.
The process can be done using the couple’s own eggs and sperm or they can also opt to use donor- eggs, sperm, and embryos. If more than one embryo is transferred to the uterus, it can also lead to multiple pregnancies.
Why do people opt for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
IVF treatment is chosen by a couple who is facing infertility or genetic problems. These problems could be-
- Endometriosis- Endometriosis is a situation, in which the tissue lining present inside the uterus grows outside of it. Endometriosis is painful and also affects the functions of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and uterus. It could block the fallopian tubes, or the ovaries, thus preventing them from releasing eggs.
- Blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes- If the fallopian tube is blocked or damaged, it makes it difficult for an egg to get fertilized with sperm or prevent an embryo from traveling to the uterus.
- Problems with Ovulation- Ovulation problems are often caused by PCOS. Such problems make it difficult for conception as the eggs are available in a smaller quantity.
- Uterine Fibroids- Fibroids are tumors that grow in or on the wall of the uterus. Women who are in their 30s and 40s usually face this problem. Fibroids affect the functioning of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and uterus.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal- If a woman has had a tubal ligation, a type of sterilization in which the fallopian tubes are cut or blocked to permanently block pregnancy, she might opt for IVF for conception.
- Weakened sperm production and functioning- If the sperm in the male is found to be abnormal, it can also be a cause of infertility due to which a couple might have to opt for IVF. Abnormalities could be like low sperm motility, blocked testicles, abnormal sperm size or shape, etc.
- Unexplained infertility- Unexplained infertility is a situation, in which no cause of infertility could be found during the evaluation of the person.
IVF Cost in Ujjain
The average IVF cost in Ujjain ranges between Rs 90,000 to 1,70,000. There are certain factors that influence the cost of IVF in Ujjain. Such as-
- A number of IVF cycles are required.
- Cost of Donor eggs, sperms, and embryos needed for fertilization.
- Cryopreservation of eggs, sperms, and embryos.
- Cost of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), if needed.
- Additional treatment is done with IVF, like- PGT, PGS, TESA, and more.
Average IVF Treatment (Cost) + Self Egg (Cost) + Donor Egg (Cost)
|Types of IVF Procedures
||Average Cost IVF Treatment Cycle (not inclusive of Medicines and Blood Tests)*
|Cost IVF Programme per cycle
||Rs. 1.2 Lakh TO Rs. 1.6 Lakh (INJECTION & MEDICINE EXTRA)
|IVF Treatment Cost (Single Cycle) with Self Egg
||Rs. 1.2 Lakh TO Rs. 2.2 Lakh
|IVF Cost Single Cycle (with Donor Egg)
||Rs. 1.22 Lakh TO Rs. 2.2 Lakh
|IVF Cost with ICSI
||Rs. 1.75 Lakh TO Rs. 1.85 Lakh
|IVF Treatment Cost with PICSI
||Rs. 1.85 Lakh TO Rs. 2 Lakh
|IVF Cost with Donor Egg
||Rs. 2.75 Lakh TO Rs. 3 Lakh
|IVF Treatment Cost with Donor sperm
||Rs. 2.1 Lakh
|IVF with Laser Assisted Hatching
||Rs. 2.2 Lakh
|IVF treatment with PGD/PGS technique
||Rs. 2.75 Lakh TO Rs. 3 Lakh
Top IVF Centres in Ujjain With High Success Rate
Here is a list of top IVF 3 Centres in Ujjain:
- Kilkari Fertility & Women Health Centre, Ujjain
- Indira IVF, Ujjain
- Kanwal Fertility & Women Health Care Centre, Ujjain
1. Kilkari Fertility & Women Health Centre, Ujjain
- Google Rating: 4.5/5
- Address: Sethi Building, 116 Kalidas Marg, Near Pakeeza, Freegunj, Ujjain (MP) – 456010
- Timings: 10 am – 9 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Phone: +91 8448879134
- Treatments Offered: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Laser Assisted Hatching, Cryopreservation, Donor Programme, Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Anuradha Pancholi (MBBS, MD, FRM, FSM)
- IVF Cost- Rs 1,50,000- Rs 1,70,000
- Kilkari Fertility & Women Health Care is a state of art IVF centre equipped with world-class technology, revolutionizing treatments for infertility.
- All the treatments provided are at par with the International standards of infertility treatments.
- They have a team of dedicated and highly trained infertility specialists, who along with a supportive staff ensure to provide all their patients with a personalized treatment at a minimal cost.
- The centre has cutting-edge labs and dedicated clinics for family planning, post-menopausal health, advanced gynecological, laparoscopic, and hysteroscopic surgeries, and much more.
2. Indira IVF, Ujjain
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: 2nd Floor, Om Krishna Plaza, Kshapnak Marg., Freeganj, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 465010
- Timings: 9 am – 6 pm (All days except Thursday)
- Phone: +91 8448879134
- Treatments Offered: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Laser Assisted Hatching, Cryopreservation, Blastocyst Culture, Donor Programme, PGT & Hysteroscopy
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Manju Parmar (MBBS, MD in Ob & Gyn)
- IVF Cost- Rs 90,000- Rs 1,00,000
- Established by Dr. Ajay Murdia, in the year 1988, Indira IVF is a leading chain of fertility centres located in more than 20 states of India.
- In Madhya Pradesh, they have centers in Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ratlam, and Ujjain.
- Their centre in Ujjain is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, and world-class infrastructure, providing various infertility treatments at economical prices and all under one roof.
- They have a pool of renowned physicians, who along with other fertility specialists make sure that each patient is given individualized care to maximize the chances of success.
3. Kanwal Fertility & Women Health Care Centre, Ujjain
- Google Rating: 5/5
- Address: 2nd floor, Varuchi marg Bafna Tower, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh 456010
- Timings: 10 am – 8 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Phone: +91 8448879134
- Treatments Offered: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Donor Programs, Laparoscopy, PCOD, PCOS treatment
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Raj Kishore Kanwal (MBBS, DNB in Ob & Gyn)
- IVF Cost- Rs 1,00,000- Rs 1,10,000
- Kanwal Fertility & Women Health Care Centre is a state of art fertility centre providing end-to-end fertility treatments to couples unable to conceive a child.
- This centre provides all treatments related to infertility under one roof and at an economical price.
- Kanwal Fertility uses advanced reproductive technologies to ensure a high success rate. They have certified and highly experienced infertility specialists along with a compassionate and dedicated staff who ensure that the patient is given utmost care.
Vinsfertility wishes the best for you
We, at Vinsfertility, are here to ensure that your dream of parenthood is fulfilled. By understanding each person’s individual needs, we provide you with the best-suited solution. Vinsfertility wishes to become a beacon of hope for you and become a part of your story as we strive hard together to achieve the ultimate goal of having a child. For more details contact us at-
E-mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.- +91 8448879134
Best IVF Centres in Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Seoni, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Betul, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Betul, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Morena, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Morena, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Narmadapuram, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Narmadapuram, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh