Surrogacy Centres in Tiruppur
Even though having a baby is like taking on a 24/7 shift, it is still one of the biggest dreams of most couples. Children fill a space in your heart that you never knew existed and filling your house with the cries and laughs of a baby makes your home happier and your future brighter.
However, there are some couples who are unable to achieve this dream due to infertility. Infertility, a loss like every other loss is grieved. And even if you fail to conceive after using in vitro techniques, don’t lose hope. Why? The answer is Surrogacy.
Is surrogacy legal in India?
India is becoming an increasingly popular destination for surrogacy for infertile couples because surrogacy in India is done at a relatively low cost as compared to other countries and also because access given by Indian surrogacy centres is much higher. Here, surrogacy packages range between 12 to 18 lakhs, which include all aspects- surrogate mother fee, fertilization, delivery fee, etc.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy refers to the process, in which an embryo formed from the egg and sperm of the intended parents (or by using a donor egg and sperm) is put inside the uterus of another woman known as the surrogate.
A legal agreement is made between the intended parents, surrogate mother and the clinic. The surrogate mother agrees to carry the baby for 9 months and then gives it to the intended parents once it is born.
Why do people opt for Surrogacy?
- When the intended mother is unable to carry the baby herself, due to some health reasons.
- Infertility is one of the reasons why a couple might opt for surrogacy. Infertility could be in the male, female or both.
- Age also plays a very important role in pregnancy. After the age of 37-38 a woman might find it difficult to become pregnant. There are some women who are able to conceive a baby at this age also, but most prefer to go for a surrogate mother instead.
- Same-sex couples who want to have a baby also go for Surrogacy. They could be 2 males or 2 females.
- Or, single people who want to have a child.
Note: A couple can proceed with Surrogacy only if the sum of both their ages (age of intended parents) is less than 100.
Most common type of Surrogacy-
- Gestational Surrogacy- Gestational Surrogacy ensures that the child is not biologically related to the Surrogate mother/Gestational carrier. In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is used, in which the eggs and sperm of the intended parents or donors are used to make the embryo, which is then transferred to the womb of the surrogate mother.
Why is Gestational Surrogacy becoming more common these days?
Gestational Surrogacy is becoming more and more common these days so as to ensure that the Surrogate mother has no biological connection with the child, which is not possible if the surrogate’s egg is used for the embryo.
Who is a Surrogate Mother?
Surrogate Mother is a woman who agrees to carry someone else’s child in their womb. She carries the baby for 9 months and after giving birth, the child is handed over to the intended parents.
Surrogacy can be done in several different ways, depending upon the need. You can opt for-
- Surrogacy with your own eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs
- Surrogacy with frozen embryos
- Surrogacy with frozen eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs and sperms
Top Surrogacy Centres in Tiruppur
Here is a list of top Surrogacy Centres in Tiruppur
- ARC Fertility Hospitals, Tiruppur
- Iswarya Fertility Centre, Tiruppur
1. ARC Fertility Hospitals, Tiruppur
- Google Rating: 4.4/5
- Address: Sri Kumaran Hospital campus, 2214 4th Floor Pitchaampalayam extn PN Road, Near New Bus stand, Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu 641602
- Timings: 9 am – 5 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Phone: +91 8448879134
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Egg Freezing, Donor Programs, Male and Female Infertility.
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan & Dr. Mahalakshmi Saravanan
- Surrogacy Cost- Rs 13,50,000- Rs 15,50,000
- ARC Fertility is a chain of fertility centres located all over India as well as International. In India, they have centres in Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, West Bengal and Telangana. Internationally, they have centres in Sri Lanka, Malaysia and Canada.
- All their centres are equipped with the most advanced and state of art facilities and equipment to offer quality services to all their patients. Believing that everyone has the right to have a baby, despite their financial conditions, ARC provides all their treatments at affordable prices.
- The founders- Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan and Dr. Mahalakshmi Sarvanan have carefully created a network of the top, highly experienced and board certified fertility specialists to perform all their treatments.
2. Iswarya IVF Fertility Centre, Tiruppur
- Google Rating: 4.7/5
- Address: Avinashi Main Rd, Anupparpalayam Pudur, Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu 641652
- Timings: 8:30 am- 8:30 pm (All Week)
- Phone: +91 8448879134
- Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, PGD, PGS, Male Infertility
- Fertility Specialist: Dr. Aravind Chander, Dr. Reshma Shree A.
- Surrogacy Cost- Rs 12,00,000- Rs 15,00,000
- Started in the year of 1986, Iswarya Fertility Centre is a Pioneer in the field of infertility. It is a chain of full-fledged fertility hospitals who offer treatments with highly experienced infertility specialists and world-class infrastructure.
- They have 20 plus clinics all over India and plan to extend further in the coming years. They offer advanced fertility treatments like Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, donor programs and various other infertility treatments all under one roof and at an affordable cost.
- All the fertility specialists are highly knowledgeable and trained in their respective areas. All their branches use top notch equipment, which are imported from USA & Germany.
Vinsfertility wishes the best for you
With Vinsfertility’s compassionate and couple-friendly range of Surrogacy and IVF packages, you can be comfortable and not feel overwhelmed with the complexity of the information overload that comes with the infertility treatment. We provide the best IVF and Surrogacy treatment in Tiruppur.
We, at Vinsfertility are here to ensure that your dream of parenthood is fulfilled. By understanding each person’s individual needs, we provide you with the best suited solution. Vinsfertility wishes to become a beacon of hope for you and become a part of your story as we strive hard together to achieve the ultimate goal of having a child.