Dr. Shweta Shingvi is a practicing Infertility specialist for over 12 years with advanced training in Reproductive Medicine. She has a keen interest in managing women with PCOS, endometriosis, and low ovarian reserve using the Minimal-Stimulation IVF. Dr. Shweta is a practicing infertility specialist (Gynecologist) with over 12 years of previous work experience at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Ajanta Hospital & IVF center, Lucknow, Rotunda IVF Centre, Mumbai, and IndoNippon IVF, Mumbai. She is well-versed in ovum pick-up, ultrasound-guided embryo transfers, and Fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries.
She pursued her post-graduation from one of the renowned institutes ‘B.Y.L Nair Hospital and Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai’ and then qualified for a post-doctoral fellowship in ‘Reproductive Medicine’ conducted by the ‘Indian Fertility Society, New Delhi’ where she underwent an extensive training program for a year and mastered skills of advanced IVF. She has published her original research work in national & international indexed journals. She has presented many papers, posters and has been invited as faculty in various national conferences. She has many awards to her credit right from her post-graduation days. She has several chapters published in various textbooks and has attended many conferences, CMEs, and workshops. She is a member of key active organizations like MOGS, AOGD, NARCHI, FOGSI, IFS, ISAR, IAGE, IMA, AMC, and PCOS society and has conducted many CME’s and training programs under the HOPE series. She has also actively participated in the IVF training for doctors at the International School for Reproductive Medicine & Embryology (ISRME)
Dr. Shweta excels in handling various fertility issues like PCOS, endometriosis. She has good experience in managing women with low ovarian reserve using the Minimal-Stimulation IVF. She received many Awards such as-
1) Honours in ENT during post-graduation
2) Gold Medalist in DGO - BMC Hospital, MUHS
3) Dr. Bhagwanti Kotwani award for the Best DNB Trainee in Obs & Gynec at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
4) First prize, Quiz on ‘Advances in Endoscopy’ at DGES 2013
5) First prize, Quiz on ‘Obstetrical emergencies’ at NARCHI 2013
6) The Second runner up prize, Dr. Usha Krishna Quiz on ‘Population Stabilization’ at North zone YUVA FOGSI 2014
7) First prize, best oral paper presentation in all categories at North zone YUVA FOGSI, 2014
8)Third runner up prize in Quiz on Infertility at ISOPARB, 2015
9) The First runner up prize, Quiz on Advanced Infertility, IFS Fertivision 2016.