Dr. Simi Kumari completed her MBBS from Patna and went on to do her DNB (OBGYN) from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. She has published several papers and is trained in IVF/USG/TVs. Her special interest being infertility, she has joined Nova IVF Fertility, Patna Centre. Some published papers of her are:
- Evaluation of insulin resistance in an adolescent girl with menstrual irregularities
- Ca15-3 antigen as early diagnostic and/or prognostic marker for malignant breast tumor
- Knowledge, attitude, and awareness about cervical cancer among female patients in Bihar
- Pap smear versus visual inspection by Lugol's iodine for early detection of cervical cancer
- Case report-Incidental finding of cysticercosis breast
- Study of an adolescent girl with menstrual irregularities for polycystic ovaries and insulin resistance.