Dr. Chandra Reddy is an IVF Consultant and Gynaecologist. Having 13 years of experience in the field of Infertility and undergone advanced training modules in Transvaginal scanning, reproductive medicine, and IVF treatments covers the following:
- Arranging relevant investigations such as semen analysis, endocrine including ovarian reserve tests, Genetic (karyotype, CF screening)
- Management of subfertility concerning endometriosis, ovulation problems, male factor, unexplained infertility, and psychological aspects
- Transvaginal scanning including ultrasound monitoring of ovarian stimulation, HyCoSy, and hysterosonography(HSG)
- Recommending the most appropriate assisted conception technique based on the results of the investigations
- Knowledge of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis and screening
- He is skilled in identifying and the management of PCO, OHSS
Dr. Chandra Reddy is trained as a Laparoscopic gynecologist from the UK and uses a harmonic scalpel and Ligasure diathermy. He is proficient in laparoscopic management of salpingectomy for ectopic, adhesiolysis, ovarian cystectomy, oophorectomy, excision of endometriosis, and ovarian endometrioma. He has obtained advanced training modules in Benign Gynaecology Surgery, Laparoscopy, Ultrasound Imaging in the Management of Gynaecological Conditions, Reproductive Medicine, and Laparoscopic Surgery.
The doctor is a polite, competent, safe doctor with excellent communication skills and maintains a good work-life balance. His wife is a Dentist and is very supportive.