Even though having a baby is like taking on a 24/7 shift, it is still one of the biggest dreams of most couples. Children fill a space in your heart that you never knew existed and filling your house with the cries and laughs of a baby makes your home happier and your future brighter.
However, there are some couples who are unable to achieve this dream due to infertility. Infertility, a loss like every other loss is grieved. And even if you fail to conceive after using in vitro techniques, don’t lose hope. Why? The answer is Surrogacy.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy refers to the process, in which an embryo formed from the egg and sperm of the intended parents (or by using a donor egg and sperm) is put inside the uterus of another woman known as the surrogate.
A legal agreement is made between the intended parents, surrogate mother and the clinic. The surrogate mother agrees to carry the baby for 9 months and then gives it to the intended parents once it is born.
Why do people opt for Surrogacy?
- When the intended mother is unable to carry the baby herself, due to some health reasons.
- Infertility is one of the reasons why a couple might opt for surrogacy. Infertility could be in the male, female or both.
- Age also plays a very important role in pregnancy. After the age of 37-38 a woman might find it difficult to become pregnant. There are some women who are able to conceive a baby at this age also, but most prefer to go for a surrogate mother instead.
- Same-sex couples who want to have a baby also go for Surrogacy. They could be 2 males or 2 females.
- Or, single people who want to have a child.
Note: A couple can proceed with Surrogacy only if the sum of both their ages (age of intended parents) is less than 100.
Surrogacy can be done in several different ways, depending upon the need. You can opt for-
- Surrogacy with your own eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs
- Surrogacy with frozen embryos
- Surrogacy with frozen eggs
- Surrogacy with donor eggs and sperms
Surrogacy Cost in Amravati
Surrogacy cost offered in Amravati is very reasonable and affordable. It ranges from Rs. 12,00,000 to Rs. 18,00,000, depending upon various factors, like- doctor’s experience, clinic’s success rate, clinic location (surrogacy cost varies from city to city), additional treatments or procedures with surrogacy, for example- donor programs, PGS/PGD, cryopreservation and more.
The surrogacy packages offered cover all the expenses incurred during the procedure like surrogate mother’s care and compensation, doctor fee, legal fee, IVF cost, medication and drugs, baby delivery charges and donor program charges.
Top Surrogacy Centres in Amravati
Here is a list of top Surrogacy Centres in Amravati
- Sawarkar Hospital, Amravati
- Morpheus Shubham International IVF Centre, Amravati
- Dhole Hospital, Amravati
1. Sawarkar Hospital, Amravati
Google Rating: 4.4/5
Address: Congress Nagar Rd, Shyam Nagar, Amravati, Maharashtra 444606
Timings: 11 am–7 pm (Monday to Friday), 10 am-3pm (Saturday)
Phone: +91 8448879134
Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, GIFT, Embryo Cryopreservation, TESA, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, TESA
Fertility Specialist: Dr. Anil Sawarkar, Dr. Umesh Sawarkar
Surrogacy Cost: Rs 11,50,000- Rs 16,50,000
- Established in 1990, Sawarkar Hospital is ISO 9001:2008 certified. It is one of the leading test tube baby and laparoscopy centres which has world class equipment and technology.
- With an experience of more than 3 decades, Sawarkar Hospital has taken care of 90,000+ patients, performed 26,000 surgeries, and handled 15,000+ pregnancies.
- The centre has a separate floor for In Vitro Fertilization, which includes an Embryology Lab, room for Semen Collection, Ovum Pick Up O.T and more.
- The success rate at Sawarkar Hospital is comparable to the fertility centres all over the world. They also have a separate setup for laparoscopy which has the most advanced Olympus ultra HD system for imaging.
2. Morpheus Shubham International IVF Centre, Amravati
Google Rating: 4.4/5
Address: Shubham Hi-Tech Hospital, Raja Peth, Bandera Road, opp. Mantri Motors, Amravati, Maharashtra 444605
Timings: Open 24 hours (All Week)
Phone: +91 8448879134
Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Egg Donation, Sperm Donation, Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
Fertility Specialist: Dr. Manjushree (MD, DNB, FICMCH, FICOG), Dr. Murlidhar (MS (Surgery), FAIS , DLS , FMAS)
Surrogacy Cost: Rs 13 ,00,000- Rs 18,00,000
- Morpheus has collaborated with Shubham Hi-Tech Hospital to form Morpheus Shubham International IVF Centre in Amravati. It is an Indo-German Test Tube Baby Centre to provide fertility treatments to people who want to have a child but are unable to do so due to certain reasons.
- The center has been providing its services since the past 30 years in the field of Reproductive Medicine (Infertility and ART), Lapro- Hysteroscopic Surgeries, High Risk Pregnancies, Gynecology and Gastro-Intestinal Surgery.
- With their highly trained and experienced fertility specialists- Dr. Manjushree, Dr. Murlidhar, both pioneers in the field of Reproductive Medicine, have brought into this world more than 20,000 babies.
3. Dhole Hospital, Amravati
Google Rating: 4/5
Address: Rukmini Nagar, Main Road, Near Shivaji SuperMarket, Beside, Bombaywala Saloon, Amravati, Maharashtra 444601
Timings: 8 am – 8 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Phone: +91 8448879134
Treatments Offered: Surrogacy, IVF, IUI, ICSI, Donor Programs, Sperm Cryopreservation, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
Fertility Specialist: Dr. Monali Dhole (MBBS , DGO , ICMCH , LLB, FMAS)
Surrogacy Cost: Rs 11,00,000- Rs 16,00,000
- Dhole Hospital is a state of art fertility centre, which provides safe, compassionate and effective services to their patients exclusively related to Infertility, High Risk Pregnancy, Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- All the treatments are performed by skilled and experienced doctors who aim to provide personalized care and treatment plans to all the patients.
- They use a non invasive approach i.e, they give the least preference to invasive surgical procedures. First the patient is diagnosed properly and then the best treatment is chosen.
Vinsfertility wishes the best for you
We, at Vinsfertility are here to ensure that your dream of parenthood is fulfilled. By understanding each person’s individual needs, we provide you with the best suited solution. Vinsfertility wishes to become a beacon of hope for you and become a part of your story as we strive hard together to achieve the ultimate goal of having a child. For more details contact us at-
E-mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.- +91 8448879134
Best Surrogacy Centres in Singrauli, Surrogacy Cost in Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh
Best Surrogacy Centres in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, Surrogacy Cost in Katni, Madhya Pradesh
Best Surrogacy Centres in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, Surrogacy Cost in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
Best Surrogacy Centres in Ratlam, Surrogacy Cost in Ratlam
Best Surrogacy Centres in Satna, Surrogacy Cost in Satna, Madhya Pradesh
Best Surrogacy Centres in Dewas, Surrogacy Cost in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Best Surrogacy Centres in Sagar, Surrogacy Cost in Sagar
Best Surrogacy Centres in Ujjain, Surrogacy Cost in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh