Children are God’s greatest gift to humanity. They make your world grow bigger, and heart fuller and life simply means more because they are in it. But for an infertile couple, it can be a cause of great emotional distress. Having a baby becomes the couple’s biggest mission.
With the introduction of Assisted Reproductive Techniques, there is a provision of safe, efficient and affordable care to optimise the chance(s) of having healthy babies.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is one of the most well recognized types of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) multistep procedure. Today, more and more couples are seeking IVF treatment due to its success rate and affordable price.
What is IVF?
In IVF, female eggs and male sperm are fertilized together in a lab to make an embryo, and then the fertilized embryo is transferred to the woman’s uterus. Today, more and more couples are seeking IVF treatment due to its success rate and affordable price.
Who might use IVF?
IVF treatment is chosen by a couple who is facing infertility or genetic problems. These problems could be-
- Endometriosis- Endometriosis is a situation, in which the tissue lining present inside the uterus grows outside of it. Endometriosis is painful and also affects the functions of ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus. It could block the fallopian tubes, or the ovaries, thus preventing them from releasing eggs.
- Blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes- If the fallopian tube is blocked or damaged, it makes it difficult for an egg to get fertilized with a sperm or prevent an embryo from traveling to the uterus.
- Problems with Ovulation- Ovulation problems are often caused by PCOS. Such problems make it difficult for conception as the eggs are available in a smaller quantity.
- Uterine Fibroids- Fibroids are tumors that grow in or on the wall of the uterus. Women who are in their 30s and 40s usually face this problem. Fibroids affect the functioning of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal- If a woman has had tubal ligation, a type of sterilization in which the fallopian tubes are cut or blocked to permanently block pregnancy, she might opt for IVF for conception.
- Weakened sperm production and functioning- If the sperm in the male is found to be abnormal, it can also be a cause of infertility due to which a couple might have to opt for IVF. Abnormalities could be like low sperm motility, blocked testicles, abnormal sperm size or shape, etc.
- Unexplained infertility- Unexplained infertility is a situation, in which no cause of infertility could be found during the evaluation of the person.
Get Best IVF Treatment in Bagalkot
Vinsfertility has got you covered with our personalized plan to provide Best IVF Treatment in Bagalkot. We can assist you in getting affordable IVF treatment without hampering with the quality.
IVF Cost in Bagalkot
The average IVF cost in Bagalkot ranges between Rs 1,50,000 to 1,75,000.
|Types of IVF Procedure
||Average Cost IVF Treatment Cycle (not inclusive of Medicines and Blood Tests)*
|Cost IVF Programme per cycle
||Rs. 1 Lakh TO Rs. 1.6 Lakh (INJECTION & MEDICINE EXTRA)
|IVF Treatment Cost (Single Cycle) with Self Egg
||Rs. 1 Lakh TO Rs. 2.2 Lakh
|IVF Cost Single Cycle (with Donor Egg)
||Rs. 1.22 Lakh TO Rs. 2.2 Lakh
|IVF Cost with ICSI
||Rs. 1.75 Lakh TO Rs. 1.85 Lakh
|IVF Treatment Cost with PICSI
||Rs. 1.85 Lakh TO Rs. 2 Lakh
|IVF Cost with Donor Egg
||Rs. 2.75 Lakh TO Rs. 3 Lakh
|IVF Treatment Cost with Donor sperm
||Rs. 2.1 Lakh
|IVF with Laser Assisted Hatching
||Rs. 2.2 Lakh
|IVF treatment with PGD/PGS technique
||Rs. 2.3 Lakh TO Rs. 2.5 Lakh
There are certain factors which influence the cost of IVF in Bagalkot. Such as-
- Number of IVF cycles needed.
- Cost of Donor eggs, sperm or embryo.
- Cost of embryo freezing.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) cost.
- Additional treatments required with IVF, like- TESA.
Top IVF Centres in Bhadravati
Mane Multispeciality Hospital, Bhadravati
Google Rating: 4.0/5
Timings: 10:30am to 7pm (Monday to Saturday)
Phone: +91 8448879134
Address: Mahaveer Rd, near Railway Station, Ward No 10, Bagalkot, Karnataka 587101
Treatments Offered: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Embryo Freezing
Fertility Specialist: Dr. Shekhar R. Mane (MBBS, DCH)
IVF Cost- Rs 1,50,000- Rs 1,75,000
- Bettering patient’s care has become an utmost responsibility for all health care suppliers with the all inclusive idea of attaining a high degree of their patient contentment.
- They are among the famous hospitals in Bagalkot (Karnataka). They have a vision to provide the finest in every patient care and are armed with technologically upgraded and modern healthcare facilities.
- Their ardent team includes various infertility specialists, laparoscopic surgeon, andrologist, embryologist, psychiatrist, neonatologist,and social worker. NuLife IVF centre is a one stop solution for all infertility patients.
IVF Success Rate in Bagalkot
IVF Success Rate in Bagalkot ranges between 50 to 60%, the success rate increases with the use of Donor Programs (Donor eggs, sperms and embryos).
The effectiveness and the success rate of IVF depends upon certain factors and age tops that list. Other factors include-
- Previous pregnancy
- Age of the woman
- Type of fertility problem
- Quality of egg, sperm or embryo
- Embryo transfer
- Lifestyle factors- Other factors that might reduce the chances of a successful IVF are- cigarette smoking, alcohol and drug abuse, and a high body mass index.
Vinsfertility wishes the best for you
With Vinsfertility’s compassionate and couple-friendly range of Surrogacy and IVF packages, you can be comfortable and not feel overwhelmed with the complexity of the information overload that comes with the infertility treatment. We provide the best IVF and Surrogacy treatment in Bagalkot.
We, at Vinsfertility are here to ensure that your dream of parenthood is fulfilled. By understanding each person’s individual needs, we provide you with the best suited solution. Vinsfertility wishes to become a beacon of hope for you and become a part of your story as we strive hard together to achieve the ultimate goal of having a child. For more details contact us at-
E-mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.- +91 8448879134
Best IVF Centres in Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Seoni, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Betul, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Betul, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Morena, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Morena, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Itarsi, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Narmadapuram, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Narmadapuram, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh
Best IVF Centres in Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, Cost of IVF in Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh